What are Triple Layer PPR Pipes?
SHK polymer’s PP-R Triple Layer Piping System is amongst the leading plumbing systems in the country. Our provided pipes are made up three layer piping; the inner layer is coming in direct contact with water/fluids which is made up of Anti-microbial by using heavy chemicals. The centre layer is made in black to protect the piping system from algic formation and is the most effective colour to shield from UV rays. The last and the upper layer contain U.V. Resistive chemicals to give the pipe long life. Offering the Triple Layer PPR Pipes which are stable against the majority of known aggressive and toxic chemicals, aggressive soils and fluids in the external environment.
It provides hot and cold water supply in radiator heating, air conditioning, transportation of aggressive fluid, solar and water purifying plants. Our pipe is manufactured with the assistance of our experts using best quality polypropylene with three layer coating as per the current industry standards. We provide Triple Layer PPR Pipe in different specifications at a market leading price.
Applications of Triple Layer PPR Pipes
- Indoor and outdoor installation of hot and cold water supply in residential, industrial, commercial and public projects
- Solar heater applications
- Drinking water and liquid foods
- Watering systems for greenhouses and gardens
- Transportation of aggressive fluids and chemicals
- Air distribution and compressed air systems
Features of Triple Layer PPR Pipes
- Excellent heat and pressure resistance
- Hygienically safe and non-carcinogenic
- High impact strength
- Long-term heat resistance and creep performance
- High-corrosion resistance
Technical Specifications of Triple Layer PPR Pipes
- Size Range: From 20 mm to 160 mm, Higher Sizes available on request
- Raw Material Grade: PN 10, PN 16, PN 20
- Color: Triple Layer PPR Pipes: Green Color
- Normal Working Temperature Range: 95°C
- Working Life: 50 Years for Water Application
Why our Triple Layer PPR Pipes?
We are proud to manufacture and export our valuable customers a finest quality, variety of Triple Layer PPR Pipes. In several pipes the reward of common PPR pipe, it can fully scatter the ultraviolet ray with overall life of over 50 years under the prearranged conditions outside. At our well equipped production unit, our experts manufacture these pipes by using best quality material as per the industrial quality standards. These PPR pipes are generally used for supplying the hot and cold water to various industrial plants due to the heating and air conditioning applications. Offering the pipes at numerous sizes, dimensions and other specifications to meet the frequent arising demands of our esteemed clients.