PPR Plumbing Pipe
What is PPR Plumbing Pipe?
The word “plumbing” comes from the Latin plum bum for the lead, as pipes were once made from lead. The word Plumbing originated during ancient periods such as the Greek, Roman, Persian, Indian, and Chinese cities as they developed public baths and needed to provide potable water and drainage of wastes, for larger numbers of people. Homogeneous earthen PPR plumbing pipes manufacturer with broad flanges making use of asphalt for preventing leakages appeared in the urban settlements of the Indus Valley Civilization by 2700 B.C. For potable water use, galvanized iron piping was commonly used in the late 80’s.
It is a standard by the Health Organization, that it is Eco-Friendly Quality, Temperature Resistance Quality etc. puts PPR plumbing pipe supplier as the best selection of plumbing field. We are having young and an excellent team of extremely skilled, experienced and endowed professional supported by well-trained and knowledge production team to undertake the task of fabrication, installation and commissioning at any client’s site.
Applications of PPR Plumbing Pipe
- Hot and cold water supply in residential, industrial, commercial and public projects.
- Solar heater applications
- Drinking water and liquid foods
- Watering systems for greenhouses and gardens
- Transportation of aggressive fluids
- Water purifying plants
- Air distribution and compressed air systems.
- Chilled water and air conditioning
Features of PPR Plumbing Pipe
- Insubstantial in look
- High temperature resistance
- Corrosion resistance
- Low thermal conductivity
- Less pipe resistance
- Fixed pipe connections
- Environmental friendly
Technical Specifications of PPR Plumbing Pipe
- Size Range: From 16 mm to 160 mm, Higher Sizes available on request
- Thickness: 2-14.6mm
- Length:8m or customized
- Raw Material Grade: PN 10, PN 16, PN 20
- Color: PPR Plumbing Pipe: white, grey, green and others
- PP Fittings: Random Co-Polymer
- Normal Working Temperature Range: 70 ℃
- Working Life: 50 Years for Water Application
Why our PPR Plumbing Pipe
We are having a wide range of excellent corrosion and emission resistance PPR Plumbing pipes. Our provided products the texture of the material and its smooth surface ensure minimum friction, with the result that the maintenance of the pressure within the piping systematic. With the wide temperature range its leak proof was having a very low thermal loss. PPR being an Eco-Friendly product does not catch fire straightforwardly; indeed in case of fire, it doesn't produce toxic gases.