What are PPR Piping Systems?
PPR pipes mean “Polypropylene Random Copolymer” pipes. Now a day’s PPR pipe and fittings are more dependable in plumbing and water supply plants, due to their chemical features and synthesis welding, which ensures the plumbing to have a perfect fasten rigid system. Each type of pipe fitting serves a different purpose and they can be used for many things. Many times the pipe fittings are used to connect two or more piece of piping together to make one longer piece.
PPR pipe and fittings such as tees and crosses are used to connect two or more pieces of piping together to form junctions in the pipe system. This allows the material in the pipe to have a divided flow. Some of the pipe fittings, such as reduced elbows, are used to change between two different sizes of pipes.
More complex pipe fittings have a wide range of uses for regular inject of water into small traps to maintain water seals. This is most commonly used to keep sewer gases outside of buildings. Pipe fittings are an essential part of most plumbing and pipe systems, and there are very few systems that don’t use any form of pipe fittings.
Applications of PPR Piping Systems
- Used to build hot and cold water systems, including central heating system
- A part of building heating system, including floor, wall and radiant heating systems
- Be directly purified water drinking water supply systems
- Used to transfer or discharge of chemical media, such as industrial piping system.
Features of PPR Piping Systems
- Suitable for carrying drinking water
- Resistant to corrosion and abrasion
- Resistant to stray currents
- PP-Random is a poor conductor of electricity
- High chemical resistance
- Poor conductor of heat
- Low noise system
- Easy to handle, easy to install
- High long term reliability Smooth internal surface
- Usable in seismic areas
Technical Specifications of PPR Piping Systems
- Size Range: From 20 mm to 160 mm, Higher Sizes available on request
- Pressure Rating: 4 Kgf to 16 Kgf .
- Raw Material Grade: PE 63, PE 80, PE 100
- Color: PPR Piping Systems: Green Color
- Normal Working Temperature Range: -20°C to 90°C
- Working Life: 50 Years for Water Application
Why our PPR Piping Systems?
We are betrothed in offering a wide range of PPR Pipes, which is available in various models and specifications. These are fictitious using high grade raw material that ensures optimum quality in the end product. Our range is highly durable, abrasion resistance, UV stabilized and provided with triple layer for extra protection. Manufactured in accordance with industry set parameters using corrosion resistant metal, these piping systems are highly demanded in petrochemical, oil, food processing and pharmaceutical industries. Offered piping system is appreciated around the globe for their hassle-free installation, airtight homogenous joints, dimensional accuracy and negligible head loss.