What is PPR pipe fitting?
PPR pipe fitting is known of polypropylene pipe fittings, polypropylene random copolymer with a pipe by extrusion, injection molding a tube. Europe’s early development and application of 90 new plastic pipe products. PPR in the ’80s, using gas polymerization processes to make about 5% PE in the molecular chain of PP random uniform polymer and a new generation of pipe materials. It has good impact resistance and long-term creep properties. PPR Pipe fittings PP-formally named pipe is used in most home improvement projects a water supply pipeline.
Wide-ranging renovation in the water, presented water mains will be replaced, home development companies and businesses in the anticipated installation of PPR Pipe Fittings Exporter all those who use hot water pipes, even the cold water flowing through the parts with hot water pipes. Their dispute is that because of the technical parameters of hot water than cold water pipes, and the price is little difference, so that transportation and transformation of all hot water pipes. An additional fact is that even if you want to buy a cold water pipe on the market is also very difficult to buy because the cold water pipe only to be tooling market, not the supply of home improvement market.
Applications of PPR pipe fitting
- Compressed air systems
- Drinking water and food liquids
- Agriculture (watering systems for green houses and gardens)
- Hydraulic works in residential, industrial, and public projects
Features of PPR pipe fitting
- Non corrosive.
- Leak proof and frost proof.
- None decaying and non-deforming.
- Non contracting diameter.
- Smooth inner surface thus reducing the operational pressure required by the Motor/pump.
- High chemical resistance.
- No bacteria and moss reproduction within the pipes.
Technical Specifications of PPR pipe fitting
- Size Range: From 20 mm OD to 630 mm OD, Higher Sizes available on request
- Pressure Rating: 6 kg/ sq. Cm, 10 Kg/sq. Cm., 16 kg/ sq. cm.
- Raw Material Grade: PE 63, PE 80, PE 100
- Color: HDPE Fittings: Black Color
- PP Fittings: Grey Color or as per customer requirement
- Normal Working Temperature Range: -40 °C. to 80 °C
- Working Life: 50 Years for Water Application
Why our PPR pipe fitting
We are presenting a wide range of PPR pipe fittings manufacturer. Our clients can get benefit from us a qualitative array of PPR pipe fittings. These pipe fittings are designed and manufactured using quality tested raw materials and advanced production technology. Our range is also manufactured to personalized specifications as per the application needs of clients. These are furthermore competitively priced and are at par with the international standards.