What are Potable Water Pipes & Fittings?
Potable water is water that is considered safe to drink. It has been either treated, cleaned or filtered and meets your local established drinking water standards. Or, it is assumed to be reasonably free of harmful bacteria and contaminants and also considered safe to use in cooking and baking. Examples of potable water would tap water from treated municipal water systems, or that has been UV filtered, water distilled, or purified by reverse osmosis.
A water pipe is any pipe or tube designed to transport treated drinking water to consumers. The varieties include large diameter main pipes, which supply entire towns, smaller branch lines that supply a street or group of buildings, or small diameter pipes located within individual buildings. Materials commonly used to construct Potable water pipes include cast iron, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), copper, steel or concrete.
Applications of Potable Water Pipes & Fittings
- Residential buildings
- Office and school buildings
- Solar plants
- Municipal Water and Sewer Transmission
- Irrigation and Plumbing
- Electrical Conduit
Features of Potable Water Pipes & Fittings
- Environment friendly.
- Provide long service life.
- Easy to install and handle.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Cost effective.
- Widely accepted by codes.
Technical Specifications of Potable Water Pipes & Fittings
- Size Range: From 16 mm to 400 mm, Higher Sizes available on request
- Pressure Rating: 6 kg/ sq. Cm, 10 Kg/sq. Cm., 16 kg/ sq. cm.
- Raw Material Grade: PE 63, PE 80, PE 100
- Color: Potable Water pipes and fittings: White Color
- PP Fittings: Grey Color or as per customer requirement
- Normal Working Temperature Range: -40 °C to 80 °C
- Working Life: 50 Years for Water Application
Why our Potable Water Pipes & Fittings?
We are offering Potable Water pipes and fittings having the leading brand name in the field with quality conscious. Our products are widely in demand amongst the customers owing to their optimum strength and durability. Our provided pipes are used for rainwater utilization, swimming pool facilities, agriculture and horticulture and others. For the Fabrication of our pipes we make use of high quality and laboratory tested raw materials and hi-tech machines. Some of the other usage of our Potable water pipe and fittings is heating pipes for residential buildings, Pipe networks for industry for transportation of aggressive fluids like acids, Transport of liquid food due to its hygienic behavior, Pipe networks for compressed air plants.