PPR-C pipes fitting
What is PPR-C pipes fitting?
PPRC pipes fitting are the latest product in the overall history of pipe manufacturing. It is inexpensive, non-cutting, no scale formation, high temperature resistant, lower flow resistance, ease of installation, reduced breakage and leakage, stain free nature and so on. PPRC pipes and fitting were established hastily because of their multiple usages and advantages. Hot & cold water facilities served for civil buildings, such as houses, airports, hospitals, hotels, offices, schools, etc. Owing to it even corrosion less inner surface no foreign particle can stay in it and the quality and quantity of the water supplied remains the same. The high molecular weight of PPRC makes it highly resistant and an excellent energy saver as compared to metallic pipes.
The outstanding heat steadiness and its corrosion resistance united with the ease of installation makes PPRC pipes fitting exporter the most consistent plumbing system for the hot and cold water applications with a long life service. Another more competitive advantage of PPRC pipe fittings is its joints, which are fused together by an urbane fusion machine without any additional jointing aid.
Applications of PPR-C pipes fitting
- Hot & Cold Water Supply for construction industries
- Solar application
- Textiles Industries
- Pneumatic application/ Compressed air
- Transport of liquid foods
- Air conditioning (Chilled water supply & return pipes)
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical Industries
Features of PPR-C pipes fitting
- Stink less and Hygienic for potable water
- It is protected from UV resistant
- Light Weight and Corrosion resistance
- Massive carpentry providing 100% leak proof
- Having wide working temperature range
- Thermal Conductivity
Technical Specifications of PPR-C pipes fitting
- Size Range: From 20 mm to 160 mm , Higher Sizes available on request
- Pressure Rating: 6 kg/cm2, 10 kg/cm2, 16 kg/cm2, 20 kg/cm2
- Raw Material Grade: PN 10, PN 16, PN 20
- Color: PPR-C pipes fittings: Yellow or customized
- Normal Working Temperature Range: -2oto 95o C
- Working Life: 50 Years for Water Application
Why our PPR-C pipes fitting?
PPRC pipes fitting are the green environmental protection building materials which were developed by SHK Polymer. The special engineers of the company considered all factors which will affect the product quality when designing the products and these are recognized as the top grade material in the vocation, and with the most advanced equipment which are totally controlled by the computer to process exactly production. Through repeating the press explosive test to improve the production technology continually, all of which makes the products integrated the advantages “appearance novelty, resistance to press and explosive, installation convenience”, and which resolve the hidden trouble of pipe leakage and explosive for homes.